Monday, May 30, 2011

Living Room Challenge Begins

And so, my living room challenge begins! We recently purchased a new television... it's probably too large for our small home at 65", but it's a done deal. I have been looking and looking and looking for some type of media console to sit it on. I want to be able to hide the dvr, dvd player, etc. in it, as well as an organizer for dvd's and other items.

I would really love to find something made out of reclaimed wood, but finding something that is 65" wide and on a budget is such a challenge! I did find a couple at Pottery Barn, as pictured below, that I absolutely adore.







Obviously, I do not want to pay the steep price tag! Does anyone know of anything similar for $200 or less or ideas of where to shop for one? I scour the craiglist ads on a daily basis and am yet to find anything... And I have 94 days to go on my design challenge! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment