Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello Everyone!

Welcome everyone! A few weeks ago I was sitting at home without any distractions, which doesn't happen that often. My husband and our 6 year old gave me the day off I suppose ;) I decided to flip through the channels on the television and came across the movie Julie & Julia... oh my & what a delight it was! Since then I have been pondering the idea of starting this blog as a challenge to myself. We recently moved from a very large home to a very small home. We absolutely love it, but I am having a big challenge on how I want to design everything and organize! Of course, I hope someone comes across it and can give me a few ideas, suggestions, and support!

So, here is my challenge: I want to have our whole home decorated by the end of summer and on a budget! I'm going to make the end of summer September 1, 2011. I absolutely love everything french vintage, but my design style would really be more eclectic. As I move room to room, I will be setting a budget per room. I will post this, as well as before and after pictures. Next post - I will show the layout of our home, what I'm starting on first, and some inspirations! I hope you all enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment